Sunday, February 14, 2010

search for the "SOUL"......


Love is in the air..coz valentine day is here….
v-day ..festival of love. It’s a day when feelings go up @skyrocketing speed, eyes searches for someone special..heart prays for the loved ones.. this day is lovable for everyone..but I never got a chance to celeberate it..coz tht speciel one was not with me..i have a very imaginary picture of him..he hasn’t come yet but still he is sooo speciel for me…I dedicate this poem of mine to that spcl. Person..who is a part of my dreams…when he will com, I will tell him..that..”how desperately I was waiting for him..”..this ones is only for you….!!!!!

Jis terah khayalo me socha hai tujhe..
Kisi aur ne ..na iss terah socha hoga..
Jis terah mene teri rah taki hai barso..
Yu kisi ne tera rasta nahi dekha hoga…!!

Har dua me , meri shamil tu raha..
Dil ki panaho me shamil tu raha…
Jispe, tujhe pane ki dua na mangi ho..
Aisa koi taara na toota hoga..!
Jis terah mene teri rah taki hai barso..
Yu kisi ne tera rasta nahi dekha hoga…!!

Vo konsi jannat hai..iss duniya me..
Jaha milenge ham..
Milenge aaj..kal..ya lagenge abhi janam..
Vaise he kahi mil jao..aisa koi toh moka hoga…
Jis terah mene teri rah taki hai barso..
Yu kisi ne tera rasta nahi dekha hoga…!!

Le chal kahi iss duniya se door..
Jaha tu aur tera pyaar ho..
Nafrato ke iss jahan me,,
Na ab mera gujara hoga..
Kisi ke sapno me bhi aisa nhi..
Vo toh mere rab se bhi pyaara hoga…!

Aisa pyara koi hai bhi ya nahi..
Ya meri aankh ka ek dhoka hoga…!
Jis terah mene teri rah taki hai barso..
Yu kisi ne tera rasta nahi dekha hoga…!!

Some how I know tht u are not goin to come..coz nobody like you can exist..u r the dream which is too good to be true…..

8 comments:

  1. I'm speechless, no words at this moment r striking my mind, everytime i feel i knw u ay your deepest but you are much deeper dear. Awesome poem, really better than previous n no one can beat it as, you know always i say, it's from your heart.
    Now i understand you better, n yes u r right no one is that perfect but still when you find that someone special he'll be perfect for you, samjhi bachha...
    May saint valentine bless you n you get love more then you want because you deserve it....
    Happy valentine, may next valentine u'll celebrate with your valentine....
    JUst wanna say, god bless you yar, luv u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told u na..its gr88...y dont i understand..tht being a ordinary girl..hw can i expect extraordinary things.in life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes absolutely uncanny feeling no 1 can beat this. You will get your dream partner. Pray to god u will..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnxx varun..bt know i hav decided nt to pray abt him frm god...bahut maanga bt mila he nahi..dekhte hai..shayad na maangne pe mil jaye....!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dear!! hats off to u!! superb wrk yaar!!
    well no one is perfect...its ur perception...
    i m sure one day ull also find some1 nd say "hes perfect for me""..
    may u find some1 so luvng, caring nd understanding dat ur wait is worth for him!!
    god bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey priya ....
    kya baat hai abhi mila nahi or ye haal hai tera
    mil gaya to tu to deewani ho jayegi , humse bekhaber ho jayegi hai na

    ReplyDelete
  7. nahi re ..aisa nhi hoga..kyuki vo milega he nahi...!!!

    ReplyDelete