Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Make me some one...."


Hey god..plz make me someone….ohhh ho..not here ..chk out my poem…

Make me someone…
Who can do compromise..
Whose wishes are not on rise……

Who is happy with every condition..
Whose heart has no temptation.

Who loves life as it is..
Who thinks, life is full of bliss..

Who never asks for pleasure..
Whatever I have ..
May become my treasure…

Give me a heart..
In which, love will be forever..
No grudges for anyone..
NO, NEVER….EVER…

Who could pray for other..
Who doesn’t live in dreams either..


Who could see GOD in everybody..
Who is a friend for anybody..

Who could forgive everyone..
Who could die for someone..

Make me someone..
Who is “ ONE IN A MILLION”….!!

4 comments:

  1. You are ONE IN A MILLION dear n you are luved d way u r....
    Samjhe, god has already made you, he doesnt need to renovate you, n i pray may you remain what you are 4ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..thnxx..i think we should not change for anyone..god has created us.as his best creation..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be the same the way u r............U really 1 in million she is absolutely right......we people really like u as a fan of your blog we pray to god tht i wish to become like u pls give me sme uncanny imagination to me so tht even i can express my feelings like u.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh..realy..chalo ek dream toh mera pura ho gya .."havin fan followin"..huge nahi toh kya ..1 din vo bhi ho jayegi..i wish..!

    ReplyDelete