Thursday, February 18, 2010

"THE END"....!!


While writing this post , m feelin so negativity around me, but this is also a kind of emotion. I want to write all the negative thought of mine, so that they will be out of mind. Day by day…this negativity has been increasing in me. I have tired listening when people say that..”I live in a unrealistic world…dreamy world..”…but what is my mistake in this..???if god made me like this. If I listen to people..i will never be happy..and if I listen to me and follow my dreams..i can’t be happy..!! so god plz tell me..what to do…?????i can’t live in the world of manipulation , jealousy and strategies …where people are fake most of the time, play with ur emotions, use you and than forget you,where you can’t live for urself, where you can’t love someone, where you don’t have right on your own decision, where you have to accept the things ..which is not right, where you can’t have control on ur own destiny, where you are bound with religion and customs, where you can’t express urself…if this is the “Real World”…I think ,I am very lucky that atleast I don’t think in such a way. I can’t live my life in a box…sometimes I feel like an alien , who has come from another world…!! Why I believe that everythin is possible in this world…why I believe tht Miracle happens…why I believe that LOVE drives this world…..why…??????unfortunately , I have not made the world..! God “plz help me out”…either you change me or change this world. I know 2nd option is not viable for you, so plzzzzzzzzz change me. Kill all my dreams….bcoz now I have understood the reason , why ppl say tht I hav unrealistic dreams…bcoz seriously I don’t deserve those dreams..i also have started believing ppl….tht “ my world” doesn’t exists . I think , I can express it better in a poetic way….

Sang hai sab magar
Sath koi nahi hai..
Thama hai jisne mujhe aisa..
Hath koi nahi hai…
Hai kareeb ..kuch lekin..
Paas koi nahi hai..!!!


Bheed me bhi akelapan hai..
Khushiyo ke beech me , soona mera mann hai..
Jiske mehsoos hone ka intezaar ho aisa..
Aesaas koi nahi hai…!!!

Khwabo ko bhoolkar , aage badhna hai..
Jo bhi socha tha mene, vo mera bachpana hai..
Apne he vishvaas pe mujhe..
Vishvaas ab nahi hai..!!
Jo dekhe the sapne, unke poore hone ki..
Aas ab nahi hai..!!

Jis duniya me ..rehti thi me.
“sapno ka sansaar”..kehti thi me.
Vo “aashiyana” mera..
Khaas ab nahi hai..!!

Andhera he andhera kyu hai..
Jaise roshni ki kiran bhi na ho..
Jaane konsi uljhano me uljha mera mann hai..
Jo mera , sirf mera ho..
Aisa naam koi nahi hai…
Sang hai sab magar ..
Sath koi nahi hai…!!

Kitni befikri thi..
Kitni ummide thi..
Jindagi jeene ka vo..
Andaaj ab nahi hai..!!

Raha me ruke rahe , jiske liye..
Kisi aise ka intezaar ab nahi….!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. well i dont knw what to say on this, though it's a weird feeling i.e. it's just not good or comfortable feel, but good u have just written down ur mind, n i hope u r feeling better now....
    Nyways it's a expression n you have very simply n nicely spun in words......
    Next waiting for something more positive from you....
    N just to remind dat with u always, n luv u d way u are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okies...n thnxxx...i wrote abt the world..excluding you...n i swear tht u realy make me feel tht m spcl..n i start believing my thoughts again...jo bhi ho..kal kisne dekha..bt ham aaj toh achhe sapne dekh he sakte hai...hai na....thnxxxxxx 4 ur support...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes this is wonderful written by u.....i am glad sme1 written this i am really glad tht sme1 can write so perfectly the way u mention all those facts abt life which came to u..........ihope u write in same passion.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...i realy don't care..wht others think abt my thoughts abt life..bt when someone praise them...i feel gr888...
    thnxxx...

    ReplyDelete
  5. donn..pay attention towat othrs say dear!!
    i find u nd ur world perfect.... nd wish dat all ur wishes come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I amazed whenever i read your thoughts day by day i always wondering from now wat will be next wat next wat next really amazing thoughts the way u think the way u express simply gr8............

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnxxx a lot..ur all comments inspires me to write gud stuff...!

    ReplyDelete