Thursday, February 25, 2010

"my world"


This is “my world”…here I have described the things which make me hpy..n sad..my dreams..in short..the things which make me..”ME”…

Things..make me happy..

• Morning view(sunrise) frm my teris.
• Sooooo many roses.
• Romantic songs.
• Samosa n jalebi.
• Romantic movie @ theater.
• Rainy season (tht dark cloudy atmosphere)
• Festivals: colors in holi, diyas in diwali.
• Green mountains, rivers, a long road ahead (nt so crowdy).
• A surprise gift.
• My fvrt serial.
• Moon.(night wid lots of bright stars.)
• Something gud written abt me.
• My frnds.
• My cute dreams.
• In a trip, sitting @window silently n lukin outside.
• Any msg. which touches the heart.
• My poems.
• Beautiful dresses(in white,pink….in light colors.)
• Feeling of satisfaction, after giving a excellent seminar.
• Completion of exams.
• When I go to babaji in gurudware.
• Whn I sing a song perfectly.
• Valentine day(I don’t celebrate but achha lagta hai.)
• My b’day.
• The pics, in which I look beautiful.
• Gossip @ CCD.
• Comments on my blog.
• Word of praises.
• Shopping.
• Cooking.
• Gol-gappe n bhel puri.
• My freedom.
• Spring season(trees wid yellow leaves.)
• Helping others.
• Good novels.
• Before new yr. eve.
• Giving a gift to vry spcl. Person.
• Watching cartoons.
• Watchin solar n lunar eclipse or any environmental incidents.
• Last but not the least…veg. Manchurian wid gravy.

Things , I hate….

• I can’t take disloyalties.
• When somebody make me their timepass.
• Exams.
• Nervousness.
• Loneliness.
• When I feel tht somebody else is takin my decisions.
• Insensitivity.
• When somebody doesn’t understand me n argue unnecessarily.
• Being practical.
• Feeling of helplessness.
• When I feel tht I won’t get anything in life.
• Living ordinary life.(I want to complete the task , for which god has sent me.)
• When my scooty get stopped in mid way.


My dreams..i wish..

• To become a celebrity.
• To have a huge fan following.
• To become self-dependent person.
• Standing on the London Bridge @ night n watching fire works.
• To make my dream come true.
• To have a ride in titanic.(bechara doob gya…)
• Traveling around beautiful places.
• To see a UFO.(a spaceship)
• Meeting my fvrt stars.

7 comments:

  1. Your beautiful world your way, choti choti baaton mein khush hona is the your best part....
    Hmmmm nice post to describe yourself...
    n i guess inme se ek bhi cheez aisi nhi jo mujhe nhi pta except ur titanic wish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aree vo wish toh meri tab se thi jab se mene titenic dekhi thi..i luv tht story..gr88 love story...vaise vo ship bhi itna bura nahi tha...hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud yaar...u xpress urself so clearly nd brilliantly..dats amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm wat to say on this u r so perfectionist tht u didn't forget to list down everything in 1 go hmm.......Realy the way u wrote it looks gr8 within things we cannot think on those aspect to list down points thnks for realising us small smalll things which also provides imense happiness.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm..perfectionist..m i.?????? there r sooo many things , i forgot to add..
    P.S= thanksss 4 readin" my world my way.."..

    ReplyDelete