Monday, January 4, 2010

yaadein 2009...

Vaise toh har saal hamesha kuch naya lekar aata hai bt this year waz realy surprising…”surprising” in d sense wht I had been thinkin abt ppl waz realy WRONG…..2009 was realy an eye opening yr. for me..!!
I learnt more abt ppl, life, frndship…..n more thn tht I learnt abt myself..!! which was gr88…
I got puzzeled, I got annoyed, I got upset n cried too…bcoz I was nt able to understand others..their perceptions..bt these situations taught me tht “ don’t ever expect frm d expected ones”…!! I mean y should v expect anything frm anyone, we shd expect only frm ourselves..
N one more thing..whn nothing goes on ur side, even whn right things don’t go right, just leave it 2 GOD..don’t waste ur tym in judging ppl..even whn u knw tht u r right..let GOD judge thm….don’t burn ur energy….
Keep ur emotions in control..n try to take on a cool attitude..GOD knws evrythin n he is lukin everybody.u do good deeds n right things wil surely cum ur way…!!!!
whn ppl hurt u intentionally..it hurts…bt whn it happens unknowingly , “ u can give others a second chance”..sooo this yr. seasons changed, feelings changed, ppl changed, so called LIFE changed..i got to knw d real life….
“This is d life…
Hold on tight, n this d dream, all I need…
U never knw where u find it,
M gonna take my tym…
This is d life…….!!”
Priyanka……

2 comments:

  1. yupz this is the life, agreed.....
    very expressive u have speaked ur heart out...
    keep writing, waiting for ur new post, desperately ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar u write too gud...amazing...

    ReplyDelete