Thursday, January 7, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY....


It was the night of 4th jan. n I was excitedly waiting ki “12 kab bajenge yaar…”. Actually I was waiting 4 those msgs n calls which one gets on his or her b’day, which makes feel thT” Yeah .. U R SPECIAL…..!!”hmmmm back to d point…
It was 11:30, I was pretending to my family tht “m dying to sleep n ab saare frnds phone n msgs karke disturb karenge..” but I know frm inside my heart, I wanted to get disturbed…..!!
Sooo finally “12 baj he gye”…phir 12:05 n than 12:15, 12:20 n 12:30, I was so surprised nobody called me, “how could it happen”..i was dying to listen my mobile ringtone but tht stupid piece was silent. I thought ,” aise kaise ho gya yaar..kya itni buri hu mein”tht nobody even thought of wishing me.
I was trying to be optimistic bt I failed. Negetive things was continuously coming to my mind, not about my frnds , abt myself. I have tht habit tht I never blame others 4 anything. I start blaming myself, don’t know is it good or bad..???
I couldn’t sleep tht night. I was talking to myself, my angel part said.. it is true tht “ don’t expect”, tha t why I m expecting them to wish me but on the counterpart ..my devil element said “can’t I expect such a small thing frm the people, who r said to be my frnds.” Wht kind of frnds they r”.. the battle between angel n devil was continued n devil won it finally. Night ended up thinking tht only I was giving importance to myself , no one else ……………nobody bother abt ME N my b’day….!!
I got up early in d morning. The morning of 5th of jan. ,which used to be so beautiful , was seeming dull .some of my old frnds wished me but d expected ones didn’t.. I bought new clothes 4 my b’day but I didn’t get ready. I was upset….!!!
I was trying to focus on other things but I couldn’t and how could be..???
It was 11 am. N all of a sudden my sister told me that ur al frnds hav cum.. I say “what”…I was sooo happy to see them. My tears were abt to cum. Tht was d true b’day gift . after tht I cut d cake n we all went out. Finally my day was made.
It taught me tht in the journey of life ,these little sweet n cute moments give u true happiness..
May be u r not spcl. To everyone but there r some people who make u feel tht “yeah … U WORTH IT…”
THNXXXXX A LOT TO ALL MY SUPERB FRNDS..LUV YOU ALL…!!

4 comments:

  1. V luv u 2 sweetheart, but it was fun to irritate u n den finally give u a big surprise n overall, even i enjoyed a lottttttt, n so 5th jan was my memorable day as well :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alee yr ianna hi barosa raha humpe ...
    hum aapko surprise karna chahte so ....
    but 4 nyte sorry dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...so have u also made sm1's day SPECIAL!!! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPIEST B'DAY wishes in advance!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete