Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MY MITRA....


Hiiiiiiii….rashu..
I wrote abt love, life, philosophies, wishes .. bt this corner of my blog is kept 4 d true “color of life”…FREINDSHIP…!! N this color can’t b fulfilled without talking abt u…so this post is dedicated 2 u ….!
I always heard tht there r sum relations which r nt blood related but heart related..today I agree tht yes it is true…u r related wid my heart somewhere or d others…!
U hav been a frnd who always encouraged me, loved me, appreciated me. I learnt frm u tht how to b caring, expressive n positive…in life.u believe on my beliefs..(which was realy silly n stupid..)hehehe….bt tht made me believe in myself..u understand me , more thn me..!!
U care 4 me like m ur child..”ye kar, vo mat kar”…I mean ,I really feel tht till m wid u, I wont do anything wrong. “ u were always dere whn I needed a frnd most.”…u told me where m wrong . ..n whre m right..i can proudly say tht u helped me to become a better person…!!
Don’t knw , why u tell me tht I m special…mujhme toh aisi koi baat nhi but tujhe dekhkar aisa lagta hai jaise “kuch logo me rab ko dekha ja sakta hai..” sachhi…!
M realy touched when u said tht “I will pray 4 u..” n its nt the first time whn u said this, u always do…In this selfish world when nobody is bother to even think abt others , u care sooo much..mere liye toh itna he kafi hai..at least I hav sumone who cares 4 me.
I just want to thank u for being my frnd.whn u will go to Bombay , I will realy miss u n u will make me cry on tht day for sure..u bad bad girl…but m hpy tht the time spent with u was realy gr888…
U r realy gud person, gr88 frnd n most important A TRUE HEART……
At d end I wud like 2 say tht..” tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi yuhi nhi dil lubhata koi…!!”

6 comments:

  1. luv u sweeetheart, i seriously couldnt belive that u have dedicated a complete post 4 me, thank you for everything yaar....
    I'm really touched, mein toh tujhe baad mein rulaungi par tune mujhe abhi rula diyaa, but they r tears with smile :) :)
    Mein shaayad chali jaau ya na bhi jaau par jo bhi hoga i'll be always there for you n u'll always remain soooo special for me n mein batau ki aap mujhe itne special kyu lagde ho, because dear u think, u speak n write from ur heart, bina ye soche ki koi aur kya sochega, dats ur best part, chahe vo tujhe silly lage par vo jo bhi tere dil se hai, toh bus bhot pyaara hai...
    N i'm protective because u underestimate urself at times, u worth much much more than what you think of urself, as a person, human being, a student, a friend and professional as well....
    N dear i always pray will keep praying for ur happiness till my last breath...
    This all might seem exaggerated to you but its not, its all from my heart...
    N what next that i have learned something from you, be it punjabi ya babaji ke prati aastha...
    ab jaldi dekhte hai next gurudware kab jaayenge, par jab bhi jaayenge saath chalenge pakka :)
    n yes "tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi yuhi nhi dil lubhata koi…!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupz,frnz 4ever....
    Bdway new template is looking beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hats off to the amazing frndship!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testi's se jee nahi bhara kya........!!!
    ise toh baksh do......

    ReplyDelete
  5. kya karu yaar...kuch logo k baare me jitna kaho kam hota hai....!!

    ReplyDelete