Friday, May 17, 2013

GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES..everything happens for a reason...!!

i am feeling like i am in "zero state"..a state where you have nothing to lose, there is not a single thing or event which i have to control ...no burden on my shoulder...

i don't have to bother about my life's action plan coz there is none...:P:P because when i had plans..nothin worked out my way...when i was trying to control things ,it went in vain.. There was a time( i guess 2 days before writing this..:P) i was thinking that why don't normal things happen with me? why don't GOD give me some obvious outcomes? why don't my troubles disappear in expected way..? and after so many rounds of thinking and thinking...i got devine insight of this matter..:P "i never wanted so called normal things in my life"...n GOD listened  to me...!!

and if i say that i am feeling free now it means i'have stopped controlling  my destiny..though i never had but i felt so..if i would have controlled my destiny..my life would have been filled with nonsense....:P

now i am not afraid to trust the god's plan..i have cancelled mine..i don't bother what decisions,situations he choose for me..i am trusting him..!! I don't know where he would lead me to..i want to hold his hand and walk with him..and explore the life from his eyes..!!

you know we believe it or not everything happens for a reason...we blame our destiny ..but accept that god's plans are always better than ours.Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do--then do it with all your strength..if he has put you on a difficult situation , must be some reason no..be cool..he is there for you...so no fuss from now on...

2 comments:

  1. Its very true k hum jo chahte h humare liye wo acha ho ya na..but jo GOD plan karte h wo definitely humare liye best hota ha..n result is ur posting gal..;) now u have a secured sound career..really happy for u.<3 stay happy!!

    ReplyDelete