Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DIL TOH PAGAL HAI..!!


Today I was watching SRK’s movie “Dil toh pagal hai” on TV,tht movie reminded me the blunder I did to me.
I was in 9th when I saw DTPH.
slip-up was the tag line of movie, “ sumwhere someone is made for you.”…!!!
and I stupid-crazy-about-movies, thought tht this is true..”sumwhre sum1 is made for you”…yuck…bullshit..!
tht was just a dialogue n I made it the hardcore truth of my life..:(silly me..started waiting for tht “sumone”..but tht sumone didn’t come..!! n thts nt gonna happen even..!

I know m saying this tht I-hate- love n all things but somewhere inside me I still believe this tht some one spcl.is realy made 4 u..but wht if he doesn’t come..??wht wud I do..? if it is like tht than all married couples …r they made for each other..? n if nt how they live their life wid whom they were not meant to b..?
Ohh God…indian women are realy gr8…they compromises their all dreams…but m nt like this…I can’t live happily with some1 who is not for me…but thts not the only prob..if by mistake tht sumone spcl. will come..m sure I will lose him with my BIG ego..or else he will leave me bcoz of “my nakhre”….anyways..if he..i mean.. if he cud wait..i will never let tht person go..!!

8 comments:

  1. this is true mam that, JODIYAN UPAR SE HI BANKAR AATI HAIN...
    by mistake we met those people who are not 4 us. i prey to god to complete ur all wishes...
    jai hind jai bharat

    ReplyDelete
  2. mdam it'strue, har insaan ke liyekoi na koi bana hota hai, vo kaun hota hai ya hume kab milta hai, kya hume usse samjh pate hai , paa pate hai? they r questions difficult to answer,it dependson us, hw we take each person and especially that person which finally stays in our life. It's really difficult 4 a human being to live with another,even with that special one but usske bina rehna aur bhi mushkil hota hai, n jiske bina rehna mushkil ho, that person is the one for you........

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..can really resemble with myself..but now i have got up from that dream:) nd my swthrt i really pray u get sumone with whom u an live happily..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @appy...hmm me too hav got up frm tht dream...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY WISH U GET HIM REAL SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete