Saturday, August 20, 2011

“corner of peace “..


I go to restaurants wid my frnds,enjoy romantic movies @ theater , get crazy abt filmstars, like good looking cricketers ,love to wear trendy cloths,had fun in college tym…dream abt prince charming..i mean I do all d things wht an ordinary girl love to do..but there is something unstable , something different..or I shd use d proper word..somethin weird inside me..(I doubt may b its spirituality ).:(inside me.
Whnever i sit alone I think abt the meaning or purpose of my life..”why m here?” there must b a reason ..n I want to knw some kind of divine or sacred answer of this question.
I don’t want to choose a particular path in my life or like m afraid of committing myself for a certain thing..for ex. If u wud ask me to b someone’s wife and manage his house whole life ,I wont b able to do tht..may b I wil do it one day..bt dis wud not be satisfactory. It is kinda instability I feel in me….as in I like to switch my life to different things , whenever I want ..i wish to have total control on it.
M puzzled abt the question of life ..our existence on d earth..? is it to find out a soulmate?...to get a perfact job..?....to fulfill our desires..or just to accept d things that happen to us.

Seeking answer for these questions is like putting urself in trouble …bt widout knowing d answer ..nothing in life make sense to me.
I just want a “corner of peace “..in this world ..where whenever I get tired , confused by all thses question ,..i cud sit alone for hours n seek d answers from myself….

6 comments:

  1. Nice n sacred post...... U might search for the purpose of life, but it is to be happy, instead of studying n doing a job u r happy n satisfied for bing self dependent, instead of just being with friends u r happy sharing, instead of traveling u r happy exploring n learning.... N one day instead of taking care of someone's household, u'll be happy seeing that somebody's life is incomplete without u n he finds that completion, a sense of security of someone being there n d love of-course, n when u'll realize this, this might become ur purpose n u'll oblige with it full heart..... So don't be puzzled ur aim is to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rashu..i think this was kind of ans. tht i was looking for..
    i shd just life happen to me..n i wil eventully get its meaning...
    u knw i read sumwhre tht life's meaning is to hav faith in whtever happens to u...
    so fingers r crossed..:)
    thnxx for ur cmmnt..this wil surely help..luv u..tc..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm a happy realisation and this is what is true........ My fingers i crossed to though i have full faith that this is going to happen... Luv u 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. INTROSPECTIVE...i guess evry1 shud do it...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dnt knw...may be...but i didnt get ne answer!! u knw d biggest question... 'WHY AM I IN THIS WORLD..BREATHING IN FLESH..WATS D PURPOSE I'M INTEND TO FULFILL?"

    ReplyDelete