Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ROCKSTARZ

U know when u have so much to say..u don’t find words. Same thing is happening with me..i have a full story but ab lag raha hai..y to write so much its just one line that taught me lot.” Whatever happens ..happens according to god’s will”.

I was worried…upset. disappointed ..tht y things r not happening as I planned them, where is my fault.. I have gud intention , dedication…nw I knw tht y it was so…coz things were happening according to god’s plan..which is above all…

There was a reason behind everything. Reason …was , hmmm…I guess god wanted me to see the so called practical life…n yeah..nw I hav bit experience of it...

Basically I learnt a lot…tht life is harsh, full of stupids n morons…who tried to manipulate ..

For a while I was realy upset bcoz of my professional life. Nw I knw clearly tht professional and personal goals should not be mixed anyhow. Apne kaam me itna bhi jyada involve nhi hona chahiye..:)

My event oops ..sry not mine I shd say “the event” “ROCKSTARZ” gave me lott.. I needed that practical touch of world hehe…

We never claim sumthing as “my”, “mine”, “myself”. We shd dedicate everything to GOD. I did that mistake and he taught me in his way..!!

Anyways…as I learned some imp. Lessons in life...so I also can say “I have experience”.(never got a chance to talk like matures )

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm, good to know that u really observe and analyze things around u n do c the hidden meaning n ya d content inspires me :) . Well, relly waana know tings in detail, waiting for that..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mene to bahut kareeb se dekha tha...bahut hi jyada kareeb se....but wo life ka ek din tha jo gujar gaya aur har din kuch na kuch sikha ke jata hai...to har din kuch na kuch sikhte raho..or Jeet te raho..

    ReplyDelete