Monday, July 18, 2011

Missing_Links_


Howdy friends…!

Nwdays m facing a drastic change in myself…yeah I mean..earlier I was well known for believing ppl. Easily now I don’t trust..hmm..so many questions come to my mind regarding a person..abt their intentions. behavior n all. I don’t knw y?????...i guess pehle in colg tym I was surrounded by my best buddied..:) but then colg finished n v grew at once… I wish those days cud hav remained forever. These things r running like hell in my mind. Soo..v were discussing the “trust”. Whn frnds were there everythin seemed so protective…in every decision …confusion …whtever we used to get valuable advices, or sumtyms warning(I used to get lotz of them hehe…)
Thnx to my frnd …but know be it making new frnds, buying a new dress or watching a new movie…sab kuch khud he karna padta hai…!:(

I think its not easy for me to build tht kind of trust again..may be I don’t wanna do tht.!
U knw once I was reading my orkut scraps and….and I read those scraps tht used to make me upset..but whn I read them again..i got to knw tht my frnds were right..i was realy crazy..:)..but still tht was also a passion..n quite natural.. ab I miss tht passion…feelings..like I hav become a dry person..tht I never wanted to be..!

Iss situation pe pankaj udhas ki kuch lines yaad aa gyi “ kya honge hum kharab…zamana kharab hai..”!!!

Not my fault..m just responding to this selfish world..coz here feelings doesn’t matter…everybody has a motive to be fulfilled..
I miss my kinda world…!!

7 comments:

  1. there r every type op pple in this world, they r dfrt type of thinking and bhavr... we shuld belilve on overself, and shuld not depend on other......my english is not so good,and what u write i undarstand a little bit........

    jai hind jai bharat

    ReplyDelete
  2. vaise i don't knw who r u..bt thnx 4 ur cmmnt

    ReplyDelete
  3. princa - just b urself baaki sab jaaye khaddde mein n trust me situations life does change n they change u as well but trust me smething in ur heart dat is ur innerself nevr changes.... Luv u n kp writing........

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. n change is a part of lyf... as dey say 'rolling stone never catches dirt'...so cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. REALLY!!!but dnt change so much dat u lose ur identity...!! :-)

    ReplyDelete